Here is what she had to say about me:
“This brand new lifestyle blog that follows Jaimie, her husband EJ (who is active military), and their family. She shares her pregnancy journey, deals with her husbands’ deployment, and gives beauty reviews. Busy, little mama.”
The Leibster Award is an award given to smaller blogs that are less than 2 years old and have less than 1,000 followers. Here are the other guidelines that Jessica mentioned in her post, which will be the ones I am following:
- You receive notification that you’ve been nominated by another blogger.
- Read the post linked in your nomination (to learn what to do next).
- Write a blog post accepting the award, answer the 10 questions you were asked in your nomination, nominate 10 new bloggers, and write 10 new questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media
Here are the questions Jessica asked me:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?– I have been wanting to blog for as long as I can remember but did’t know how t get started. Over the past year I was constantly doing research and seeing what I needed in order to be successful. The main thing that inspired me was the actually the fact that my husband was getting ready to deploy. I felt that I could share my journey over these next 9 months with other woman and let them know what it was like in my daily life. I have to admit that I am glad I decided to take that big leap because I love every minute of it!
2. What is your guilty pleasure?– My guilty pleasure is any kind of chocolate!
3. What are your favorite blogs to read?– My favorite blogs to read are a mixture of different things. I enjoy beauty blogs, lifestyle blogs, mommy/parenting blogs, and sometimes even technology blogs (yes I have a bit of a nerdy side). I even find myself reading some that have a catchy title and wind up throwing it into my weekly readings.
4. What is your favorite place you’ve traveled or place you most want to visit?– I have always wanted to travel to Italy ever since I was a little girl. I really hope that one day this dream can become a reality!
5. What is your nervous word/habit?– I don’t really have a nervous word/habit
6. What is your favorite post you’ve written?– Since I just started blogging at the end of January I really don’t have many posts to choose from. My favorite to write was my 22 Week Pregnancy Update, you can view it here!
7. What is your favorite movie?– My favorite movie of all time…hmmm…thats a tough one. I have seen a lot of movies and its so hard to pick just one. Out of the million I have seen I would have to say that The Notebook is my number one favorite. Even though I know it word-for-word I still react the same way each time to the ending.
8. What is one day of your life you would like to relive?– The one day I wish I could relive over and over again would definitely have to be my wedding day! Seeing my soon-to-be husband waiting for me at the end of the aisle is something I will never forget because of the way he looked at me. I felt like a princess, as every woman does on their big day!
9. What is the most beautiful thing you have seen?– The most beautiful thing I have ever seen was definitely my daughter Arianna (now 5 years old) being born. She was perfect in every way and in that moment I felt she could do no wrong in my eyes. She has grown into a beautiful little girl and I love watching her learn new things each day.
10. Who inspires you?– My husband has been a big inspiration to me. Every time I feel down or I’m not sure what to do he always gives me that push that I need in order to keep going. If I’m having a crappy day I can always count on him to make it 100x better. He is constantly making me smile with everything he says and does!
I have chosen these 8 blogs because I feel that they deserve it! If you accept this award, follow my blog and comment down below letting me know!
My 10 questions to you:
1. If you could move to any part of the world right now, where would you go and why?
2. What’s your favourite season of the year? And why?
3. Which three novels would you recommend to everybody you meet because you couldn’t put them down?
4. What is your favourite way to recover from a long and bad day?
5. Do you like or dislike meeting new people? Why?
6. The classic: What would you do today if you knew you could not fail?
7. Is there a new habit you would like to start in 2016? What has been stopping you?
8. What is your favourite thing to do first thing in the morning?
9. How are you going to remember your life at the moment in a few years time?
10. Is there something you love to do, although most people dislike it?
I look forward to reading all of your posts!
xoxo Jaimie Lyn